• Welcome to E-Shop Direct. You need to be 18 years or older to conclude a purchase.
• Choose the items you would like to purchase; select the quantity and we will add the delivery fee of R85.00. Orders above R1 000.00 will be delivered at no charge. Freebie on us!
• All prices are inclusive of 15% VAT.
• All prices are subject to change and valid only while stocks last.
• Promotional prices are only valid for the dates specified and while stocks are available.
• If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, contact us within 48 hours. We will collect and replace it at our expense. Or collect and provide you with a refund. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Products damaged on delivery – please notify us as soon as possible – no more than 3 days after items have been received. Breakages not reported within the 3 days will not be refunded or replaced.
• Refunds will only be processed into the account of the account holder – purchaser. We will require bank account confirmation letter and ID copy to action refund.
• All items offered by E-Shop Direct are subject to availability. You will be notified should the item no longer be available.
• An order can be cancelled before payment is made and before it has been dispatched. Email us at email@example.com
• We cannot guarantee delivery times, as life is unpredictable, so we ask for patience with deliveries.
• We will do our utmost to deliver within 7 – 14 days or even sooner.
• Our deliveries will take place during normal business hours. There are currently no weekend deliveries
• If you are not available to receive your delivery, please make arrangements with a friend or neighbour to take receipt.
• The standard delivery fee is R85.00. Orders of R1 000.00 and more qualify for FREE delivery to the same delivery address.
Ownership and Copyright
• The content of our website E-Shop Direct, including any material, information, data software, icons, text, graphics, layouts, images, trade names, logos, designs, photo displayed are protected and may not be used without authorization.
This Notice explains how we obtain, use and disclose your personal information, in accordance with the requirements of the Protection of Personal Information Act (“POPIA”).
Crystal Direct Trading (Pty) Ltd knows that you care how information about you is used and shared and we appreciate your trust in us to do that carefully and sensibly.
This policy describes the types of personal information that we may collect about you, the purposes for which we use the information, the circumstances in which we may share the information and the steps that we take to safeguard the information to protect your privacy.
As used throughout this policy, the term ” the Company, “us” or “we” refers to Crystal Direct Trading (Pty) Ltd and its affiliates in South Africa and worldwide.
Any personal information provided to or gathered by the Company is controlled by us. Our physical, postal telephonic and electronic addresses are as follows:
Crystal Direct Trading (Pty) Ltd
Section 10-11, Prestige Place, Henry Vos Close, Asla Business Park, Strand, 7140
Landline: + 27 (0) 21 854 4040
Reg N: 2006/027975/07 VAT: 4430232555
What personal information do we collect?
The information we collect from you from any forms you may complete or via our website may include:
What do we do with personal information collected from you?
We use personal information to provide the services and products you request from the Company such as:
Invoicing / contractual agreements
In addition, we use this information to improve our customer services platform, prevent or detect fraud or abuses of our website and enable third parties to carry out technical, logistical or other functions on our behalf. The Company retains the copyright in databases of personal information of our customers and website users.
We also use your details to send you newsletters and promotions, and to conduct online surveys or surveys by telephone and other communications via email, electronic messaging services, telephone or post. We will not engage in the practice of direct marketing by means of unsolicited electronic communications unless you are already a customer of the Company or have given your consent to such processing.
If you apply for employment at the Company, we use the personal information you supply to process your job application.
What about Cookies?
Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer’s hard drive through your web browser to enable our systems to recognise your browser and to automatically collect information from your computer such as your IP address and other details about your computer which are automatically collected by our web server, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to us. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
Does the Company share the information it receives?
Information about our members is an important part of our business and we do not sell it to others. The Company shares customer information only as described below.
How secure is information about me?
We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage and disclosure of personally identifiable information. Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you. Customers and website users where necessary, and whether applicable now or in the future undertake not to use any username or passwords relating to any other person.
What choices do I have?
Please note that we may amend this Policy from time to time.
Notices and Revisions
• Payment for purchases may be made via Visa, Mastercard Details will be available at the checkout.
• The transaction currency is South African Rand (ZAR) and includes 15% VAT
• The information on the website is true and accurate, however human, and technical errors do occur. We do not accept any responsibility for information that is incorrect due to the aforementioned. Should you notice something does not seem correct, please be so kind as to send us an email to confirm the said information. If the offer looks ridiculous – it possibly is!
Download PAIA & POPIA Manual: